- This event has passed.
ONLINE: Watercolor Christmas Cards for Beginners- 11/14
November 14, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$18
(*Note: This workshop has four different dates and times for differing skill levels. If this date and time doesn’t work for your schedule, check out our other options!)
Date and Time: Saturday, November 14th, 1:00-2:30pm
Fee: $18 PER ZOOM LINK- (if you already have a friend or family with you, you two can create together off the same screen!)
Instructor: Mandy Peltier
Acquire a few supplies and you’ll create a wonderful, homemade greeting card that you can then reproduce! Learn skills in watercolor and design.
Below is the required supply list with some specific (but not required) product recommendations. Please gather these supplies before the start of your workshop:
- Cold Press Watercolor Paper cut to 7×10 in size (recommended: https://www.amazon.com/Winsor-Newton-Classic-Watercolor-663252/dp/B01MS9IN4D/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=winsor+classic+cold+press&qid=1599668951&sr=8-1
- Butter Knife and Ruler for scoring watercolor paper
- Watercolor cakes (set with at least all primary colors, secondary colors, as well as brown, black, and white)
- Watercolor Palette(s) for mixing the various colors -this class will mix 12-13 different colors
- #0 Round Watercolor Brush, #4 Round Watercolor Brush, & #6 Round Watercolor Brush
- Kosher salt
- Fine Tip Black Marker for lettering (recommended: https://www.amazon.com/Faber-Castell-Pitt-Artist-Pens-Assorted/dp/B000TKEZDO/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=pitt+pens+black&qid=1599669446&sr=8-6