- This event has passed.
ONLINE: Valentine’s Watercolor Bookmarks with Mandy Peltier
January 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$24
Saturday, January 30th, 10:00am-12:00pm
This class will show you how to make ten Valentine’s bookmarks that you can pass out to family and friends! In creating these bookmarks, you will also learn how to create loose-style roses and both wet on wet and wet on dry watercolor techniques. Beginners through advanced watercolor artists are welcome to attend!
Pay PER ZOOM LINK- so multiple artists can create on the same screen with only one Zoom link!
Required Supplies (gather these prior to your workshop):
- Cold Press Watercolor Paper, Cut to 8×10, plus a scrap sheet of watercolor paper for practicing
- Watercolor set with at least all primary colors and secondary colors, plus brown, black, and white
- Watercolor palette (7 colors will be mixed)
- Saucer or cup filled with water
- #6 Round watercolor brush
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Hair dryer
- Paper trimmer
- Paper towels
- Black felt tip marker
- (Optional supplies: Pair of Scissors, 1/8” Satin Ribbon, 1/8” Paper Punch, Corner Rounder Punch)